SWIFT ALLIANCE SUPPORTING SOLUTIONS
DDA detects duplicate financial messages (input & output), prevents emission of outgoing duplicates and processing of incoming ones.
- Fine-tuned Detection
- 4 return-codes: Unique, Real Duplicate, Duplicate, Duplicate of NAKed
- User definable history period for comparison
- Increase security
- Suppress the risk of executing duplicate operations
- Suppress the risk of duplicate payment emission
- Reduce costs, avoid penalties.
- Cost to recover double payments
- Limits unnecessary PDE
- Prevent emission of duplicate messages by comparing with message history on user selected fields
- Detect incoming duplicate messages and assigns them a "duplicate" status for further processing in SWIFTAlliance routing
- History independent from SWIFTAlliance live database capacity
- DDA is highly configurable, based on the message type and on all fields for each type
Operating schema - Emission flow
- Messages are routed to the DDA input queue instead of SI_to_SWIFT
- Unique ones are queued for emission, others are routed to the DDA decision queue for manual processing (cancellation or bypass)
- Alternatively, suspected duplicate messages can be completed, with notification to the emitting application
Operating schema - Reception flow
- Messages are routed to the DDA input queue before transmission to applications.
- Suspected duplicate messages are flagged, and a report is generated.